- Primary care services and the promotion of healthy lifestyles are the foundation for a healthy community.
- The well-being and economic viability of the community depends on comprehensive, affordable and accessible health care.
- All people are valued and have access to culturally competent care.
- Access to the full spectrum of health services for women, children, and people living in poverty is ensured and protected.
- Has a medical home for primary and preventive health care, with full access to care at all times regardless of ability to pay;
- Has access to the full range of health care options;
- Receives cost-efficient, high quality, culturally competent health care services provided by appropriately compensated health care professionals, workers and organizations; and
- When hospitalized, care is coordinated with his/her medical home.
If you or your organization would like to join this effort, contact Pedro Toledo at email@example.com.